By combining quality project advice and engineering services with experienced and capable project management personnel, we can ensure our Clients are best positioned for a successful project outcome. The success of any project is highly dependent upon the capability, experience and sufficiency of the human resources engaged to plan and execute it.
Linch-pin has experience in the management of offshore oil and gas projects ranging from early stage input into concepts for development through to execution of the development works.
Linch-pin strives to align with clients and to meet their needs by finding the right people at the right time, and to complement existing Client management systems by developing tailored, project specific management systems and procedures.
For larger or more complex projects where the work load is distributed across a number of mutually dependent remote work-sites, and where multiple contracting entities and suppliers are involved, Linch-pin partners with Coreworx to offer collaborative web-based project management tools covering areas including vendor data management, change management, interface management, submittals, document control and field cost capture.
Linch-Pin’s range of Project Management Services include:
- Development Management through the concept select phase.
- Development options assessment on cost, schedule and risk basis.
- Project mapping.
- Preparation of Basis of Design
- Management of field data gathering including metocean studies, geophysical and geotechnical investigations.
- Management of engineering studies to enhance development certainty and mitigate development risks.
- Development of project specific BoD and Functional Specifications.
- Development of execution plans and associated contracting strategies.
- Development of project organisation requirements and sourcing of personnel.
- Development of project management systems and procedures.
- Engineering Management.
- Project Services Management.
- Interface Management.
- SIMOPS Management.
- Offshore Construction Management.
- Quality and HSE Management.