Linch-pin has unparalleled experience in Australia and South East Asia for decommissioning offshore oil and gas facilities. Linch-pin have onshore, near-shore and offshore decommissioning experience and can add value throughout the project lifecycle from Concept Select through FEED, Execute, Operate and Decommissioning/Abandonment phases including Closeout with regulators. We have developed budgets and delivered projects within those budgets so you can be assured that our cost estimates are realistic. At Linch-pin we understand that decommissioning offshore facilities often requires innovation and a different contracting strategy to installation contracts so as to significantly reduce costs and manage risks.
The following list is a summary of what services we offer:
- Liability cost estimates. Built from hands-on real life experience.
- Options screening on risk, cost and schedule bases.
- Identification and management of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Development of decommissioning Basis of Design.
- Field data gathering and integration with Operations.
- Concept Method Statements.
- HSE and Risk Assessments.
- Contracting Strategies
- Project Management Plans.
- Project Execution Plans.
- Submissions to and interface with Regulators and other government bodies
- Development of strategies and solutions for NORM management
- Preparation of ITT packages
- Management of the tendering process
- Development of project delivery procedures
- Development of project budget and schedule
- Management of contractors/ charter of vessel(s)
- Procurement and fabrication support
- Interfacing with Operations
- Decommissioning engineering and procedural preparation
- Offshore representation
- As building and final reporting to close-out
Our Decommissioning Project History Includes: