Linch-pin has a depth of experience in the management of offshore facility construction from early stage input into concept selection through to offshore execution and extending to hook up and marine management for commissioning and planned shut-downs.
Linch-pin has experience with and has supported both operators and contractors and hence understands equally the difficulties associated with executing complex projects in a challenging marine environment, as well as the imperatives of the overall field development schedule and budget.
Linch-pin’s range of Construction Management Services include:
- Development of construction schedules.
- Development of construction budgets.
- Development of construction concepts and risk mitigation measures.
- Construction contracting strategies.
- Preparation of construction specifications.
- Preparation of construction tenders.
- Bid evaluation and contract negotiation.
- Installation Design Basis and detailed design input.
- High level execution deliverables (schedules, budgets).
- Contractor management.
- Development of specialty installation devices design.
- Grillage, seafastening, rigging design.
- Procedure preparation.
- Management of procurement and fabrication.
- Subcontractor management.
- Tow and vessel management.
- Resourcing site teams.
- Regulatory submissions.
- Logistics management.
Our Construction Management Project History Includes: